- Ambulance/Fire/Police . . . . . . . . 911
- Poison Info Center . . . . . . . . . . . . 800-222-1222
- Crime Line . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 800-423-TIPS
- Crisis Hotline . . . . . . . . . . 407-425-2624
- Orlando Fire Dept . . . . . 321-235-5200
- Orlando Police Dept . . . . . 321-235-5300
- Orange Co. Sheriff . . . . . . 407-254-7000
- Kissimmee Police Dept . . 407-846-3333
- Osceola County Sheriff . . 407-348-2222
- Polk County Sheriff . . . . 863-534-6200
- Seminole Co. Sheriff . . . . 407-665-6600
- Celebration Health . . . . . .407-764-4000
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital . . 407-351-8500
- Florida Hospital . . . . . . 407-896-6611
- Osceola Regional . . . . . . 407-846-2266
- S. Seminole Hospital . . . . 407-767-1200
- Lakeland Regional . . . . . . 863-687-1100
- Mears Transpo/City Cab . 407-422-2222
- Kissimmee Area Taxi . . . . 407-346-3229
- Orlando Airport Taxi . . . . 407-448-3969
Emergency: Dial 911. For roadside emergencies, Florida Highway Patrol blue call boxes are along major highways; on your cell phone, dial *FHP.
Centra Care – Florida Hospital Urgent Care
Walk-in urgent care with board-certified physicians on-site 7 days a week. Centra Care is the affordable alternative to the emergency room for urgent, non lifethreatening medical care.
Paramount Urgent Care
Paramount strives to provide convenient, friendly and expedient medical care. An alternative to long waits in emergency rooms. Open 7 days a week, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. No Appointment Needed. We offer on-site X-rays, EKG’s, IV’s, Labs, Prescription Medications, STD testing and much more. Call one of our locations if you have any questions.
THE MEDICAL CONCIERGE® Medical and Dental Provider.
6000 Turkey Lake Road
Please call for an appointment
407-648-5252 press 1
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Physicians providing urgent care to Orlando visitors for over 38 years. Affordable medical care in the comfort of your hotel room by Board Certified, Florida licensed Pediatric and Family Practice physicians.
Care is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a clinic setting is preferred, our clinic is located minutes away from major attractions.
Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Dentists and specialists available same day of appointment. Most insurance accepted, foreign language interpretation. Please visit our website at: themedicalconcierge.com
Forgot Something? There’s a Walgreens close by. Find the nearest Walgreens with our mobile app. Whether you want a quick snack before hitting the parks, forgot the sunblock or need to fill a prescription in a hurry, Walgreens has you covered. Trusted since 1901.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION/ RENTALS
For taxi or limousine service, contact your resort or hotel’s guest service desk.
For all of your transportation needs, call on Caesar’s Transportation. Offering services to and from airports, hotels, conventions and attractions. Reservations recommended.
When you’re ready to explore Orlando, Enterprise makes it easy with great rates, convenient locations and outstanding customer service. You’ll enjoy a wide selection of cars, trucks and vans, and local customers are picked up at no extra cost.
I-Ride Trolleys are the fun way to get around the I-Drive Resort Area! Hop on board daily from 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Single Cash Fare just $2.00 per ride, Kids Cash Fare $1.00 per ride (ages 3 to 9 with paying adult), Seniors Cash Fare $0.25 per ride (age 65 and over). Unlimited Ride Passes available. Handicap accessible. I-Ride Trolley may be contacted at IRideTrolley.com or iDrive2Go.mobi
public transportation system offers stops at area attractions and hotels. The LYNX hotline is 407-841-LYNX (5969).
Offering quality Rental Equipment to Westgate Resorts. FREE Delivery & pick up. Open 7 days a week. Call to reserve your rental item.
More Than Mobility
More Than Mobility provides a vast array of solutions for your mobility related needs. Providing top of the range scooters which dismantle in 20 seconds for easy transportation. Low daily rental fee. Free delivery to your resort.
BEST TIMES TO ATTEND ATTRACTIONS
The least crowded months for attractions are January, May, September and November.
Central Florida’s weather is one of the biggest attractions. Summer temperatures are the perfect balance between warm, tropical sunny days and cool evenings.
Average temperatures range from the mid to high 80s to 90 degrees and above. Be sure to dress accordingly.
TRAVEL SAFETY TIPS
• Do not display large amounts of money. Place small amounts in different pockets, or use credit cards or traveler’s checks.
• Make copies of your credit cards front and back, and place them in a secured place with your records (room safe). This can be useful if you need to report a lost or stolen card.
• When you return to your hotel, use the main entrance.
• Be wary of solicitors.
• Use reputable places of business for all your transactions.
• Travel in pairs or in groups when possible.
• Always have a meeting place for your children to meet you if separated.
• Small children should always be lead by the hand near busy streets.
• Small children should have their name and phone number placed on their clothes label, or the inside of a shoe flap.
- Use sidewalks and pedestrian crossings.